Pythia International has considerable expertise in the areas of Energy, Environment and Water Management. We have provided technical support and have developed feasibility studies and pilot implementations for governments and utilities. These have included the development and provision of:
• Energy efficiency and renewable energy projects
• Energy management and infrastructure services (including Power Grid, Smart Grid, SCADA)
• Monitoring systems for river bed capacities and deployment of infrastructure to prevent flooding
• Monitoring systems and erosion assessment measures for coastal rehabilitation
• Water networks and wastewater treatment facilities (including the construction of pipe networks).
• GIS-based information systems for the management of water and mineral commodities.